Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore has announced the exam dates for Common Admission Test (CAT 2013), which will be conducted in October-November 2013. The CAT aptitude test will be held from Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Monday, November 11, 2013.
Common Aptitude Test 2013 is conducted by IIM-Indore for taking admission to various management programs of IIMs.
Eligibility for CAT exam 2013:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the recognized universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
For more details and information on CAT exam eligibility, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for CAT Exam 2013:
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IIM CAT 2013:
- CAT examination comprises two sections that are separately timed.
- Each sections of CAT test will be 1 hour and 10 minutes (i.e. 70 minutes).
- There will be 30 questions in each section.
- The sections are (a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Once a section ends, aspirants can no longer go back to it.
- Aspirants will be presented with the section on Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation first, followed by CAT Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Start date for sale of registration CAT exam forms: Monday, July 29, 2013.
- Last date for sale of registration forms: Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
- Dates of CAT online test: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Monday, November 11, 2013.
- Date of IIM CAT Results: 2nd week of January, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about online CAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?