Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Indore has announced the exam dates for Common Admission Test (CAT 2013), which will be conducted in October-November 2013. The CAT aptitude test will be held from Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Monday, November 11, 2013.
Common Aptitude Test 2013 is conducted by IIM-Indore for taking admission to various management programs of IIMs.
Eligibility for CAT Exam 2013:
- The candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA awarded by any of the recognized universities or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
Application Procedure for CAT Exam 2013:
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IIM CAT 2013:
- CAT examination comprises two sections that are separately timed.
- Each sections of CAT test will be 1 hour and 10 minutes (i.e. 70 minutes).
- There will be 30 questions in each section.
- The sections are (a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Once a section ends, aspirants can no longer go back to it.
- Aspirants will be presented with the section on Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation first, followed by CAT Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Start date for sale of registration CAT exam forms: Monday, July 29, 2013.
- Last date for sale of registration forms: Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
- Dates of CAT online test: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Monday, November 11, 2013.
- Date of IIM CAT Results: 2nd week of January, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,