Common Admission Test (CAT) which acts as a pre-requisite for admission to various management programs of IIM'S, is scheduled to be held on Sunday, December 04, 2016 in two sessions. This year, CAT will be conducted in 138 cities for which the candidates will be given the option to select 4 test cities in order of preference.
Do you like this story?
Paper Pattern for the CAT 2016:
- CAT 2016 shall be conducted in two sessions.
- Two different test forms shall be administered in two test sessions.
- The duration of the examination will be 180 minutes. There will be three sections:
- Section I: Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
- Section II: Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Section III: Quantitative Ability
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.
CAT 2016 Application Procedure