Do you like this story?
The exam will be conducted in 136 cities comprising 650 test sites. The CAT will be held on Sunday, November 29, 2015.
Paper Pattern for the CAT 2015:
- Duration of the examination has been increased to 180 minutes instead of 170 minutes.
- There will be three sections, ‘Quantitative Aptitude (QA)’, ‘Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR)’ and ‘Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC)’. QA and VRC will have 34 questions each, and DILR will have 32 questions.
- Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type.
- Some questions in each section may not be of multiple choice type. Instead, direct answers are to be typed on the screen. The tutorials will clearly explain this change. Also, we will allow use of basic on-screen calculator for computation.
- Candidates will be allotted exactly 60 minutes for answering questions in each section and they cannot switch from one section to another while answering questions in a section.