The Indian Institute of Management conducts the Common Admission Test (CAT) for admissions to into postgraduate and fellow management programs. Common Aptitude Test is the entrance exam for management courses in many of the top business schools including the IIMs. The online CAT exam will be held from Wednesday, October 16, 2013 to Monday, November 11, 2013.
Paper Pattern for IIM CAT 2013 -
- MBA CAT exam comprises two sections that are separately timed.
- Each of the sections will be 1 hour and 10 minutes (i.e. 70 minutes).
- There will be 30 questions in each section.
- The sections are (a) Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation (b) Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
- Once a section ends, aspirants can no longer go back to it.
- Aspirants will be presented with the section on Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation first, followed by CAT Verbal Ability & Logical Reasoning.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information on CAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?