The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the exam dates for the Common Entrance Exam for Design (CEED) 2013 which will be held in the month of November 2012. CEED 2013 will be held on Sunday, November 25, 2012.
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is an all India examination conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India for admission to post graduate programs in design offered at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and four of the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2013:
Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2013. :
- Bachelor’s degreein Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 year program after 10+2)
- Professional Diplomain Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent)
- B.F.A (4 year professional program after 10+2)
- G.D Art (5 year program after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience
- Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications
Application procedure for CEED 2013:
- The online application form can be accessed on their official website - www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2013/.
- The application fee of Rs. 1500/- for general/OBC male candidates and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST/PD male candidates has to be paid online.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for CEED 2013:
- The examination will be conducted in two Parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both Parts.
- PART-A is a screening test, which will be conducted by an online computerized program, and only candidates who secure a minimum cut-off mark qualify to be evaluated for Part B.
- PART-B will be evaluated only for candidates who will be short-listed in PART-A.
For more details on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submitting application form online: Friday, August 31, 2012.
- Date of CEED 2013: Sunday, November 25, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,