Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has announced the exam dates for Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED 2014), which will be conducted in December, 2013. CEED will be held on Sunday, December 01, 2013.
CEED is an entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), on behalf of the Ministry of Human Resources Development, Government of India for admission to Master of Design (M.Des.) program offered at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati and IIT Kanpur and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program in Design offered at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay for the academic session 2014-15.
Eligibility Criteria for CEED 2014:
Candidates must either have completed or be expecting to complete any of the following, by July 2014:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Design/Interior Design or equivalent (4 year program after 10+2).
- Professional Diploma in Design (NID/CEPT or equivalent 4 year program after 10+2).
- B.F.A (4 year professional program after 10+2).
- G.D. Art (5 year program after 10th) with one year post qualification professional experience.
- Master’s degree in Arts/Science/Computer Applications (2 year program after 10+2+3).
Application Procedure for CEED 2014:
- CEED application has to be submitted online, which will start from August 01, 2013.
- Submission can be made by accessing the web site www.gate.iitb.ac.in/ceed2014.
- The application fee (non-refundable) is Rs. 2000 for men General/OBC category Rs. 1000 for SC/ST/PD candidates and for all women candidate.
- The online application process will open from August 01, 2013.
Paper Pattern for CEED 2014:
- CEED 2014 will be conducted from 09:00 hrs to 12:00 hrs on Sunday, 1st December, 2013 and will not have any break. Following are the key features of the exam:
- The examination will be conducted in two parts, A and B. All candidates must answer both parts
- Part A is a screening test, which will be conducted by an online computerized program, and only candidates who secure minimum cut-off marks qualify to be evaluated for Part B.
- Part B will be evaluated only for candidates who qualify in Part A.
- Only Part B score will be used for the merit list and qualified list for CEED 2014.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for online registration: Tuesday, September 10, 2013.
- Date of CEED exam: Sunday, December 01, 2013.
- Date of result declaration: Friday, January 03, 2014
For more details and information about CEED, please visit here.
Do you like this story?