The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi has announced the exam dates for the (first test) Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2013 which will be held in the month of September and October 2012. The CMAT 2013 will be held from Thursday, September 27, 2012 to Monday, October 01, 2012.
AICTE has now decided to conduct CMAT twice a year. The students will be eligible to appear in both the exam and best of the two scores will be used for admission for 2013-14.The CMAT 2013 is conducted for taking admission to the management programs offered at the AICTE approved institutes across the country for the commencing session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE CMAT 2013:
- The candidates should be graduates in any disciplines.
- Final year graduate students are also eligible.
Application procedure for AICTE CMAT 2013:
- The candidates can register online on their official website - www.aicte-cmat.in/.
- The examination fee of Rs. 1200/- for general candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates can be paid online or through cash deposit at any State Bank of India branch.
For more details on the application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for AICTE CMAT 2013:
- CMAT paper will have 4 sections: Language Comprehension, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation.
- Total time duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Paper will have a total of 100 questions (25 in each section).
- There will be no negative marking and 4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
For more details on the paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for registration: Sunday, September 02, 2012.
- Date of test: Thursday, September 27, 2012 to Monday, October 01, 2012.
- Declaration of result: Wednesday, October 17, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,