CMC Vellore 2012 exam Results are expected to be declared in the month of June & July 2012 by Christian Medical College. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of Christian Medical College, Vellore.
For below courses the Results will be announced on the following dates:
- For MBBS - June 21, 2012.
- For BSc in Nursing - July 5, 2012.
- For AHS degree course - July 7, 2012.
- For Diploma in nursing course - July 11, 2012.
- For MSc & DCPC courses - June 27, 2012.
- For AHS Diploma Course & Analytical Clinical Pharmacology courses - July 26, 2012.
Check here for more updates on CMC Vellore 2012.
- The College recognizes that merit is not merely academic but is, in addition other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. Selections are based on two broad categories- Open and sponsored. Selection will be based on inter-se merit between these groups
- For e.g. in the MBBS course these are further subdivided into groups as follows:
- Open: 10 seats where SC/ST reservation of 20% applies, 1 seat is earmarked for the “Central Pool Scheme” by the Government of India.
- Sponsored: 50 seats are filled by sponsored candidates.
All candidates whose applications are in order and complete will be registered and will go through the competitive process of Entrance Examinations and Interviews for selection. All admissions are based on inter-se merit. The college recognizes that merit is not merely academic merit but is, in addition, a collection of various other factors, which go towards suitability to pursue a professional career. The selection process / admission will be subject to any orders passed or that may be passed by the Government / University / Professional Councils.
CMC Vellore Exam 2012:
CMC Vellore entrance exam will be held on Friday, May 18, 2012. CMC Vellore Entrance exam is conducted by Christian Medical College Vellore, in order to provide admission for various UG, PG and Diploma level medical programs offered by CMC Vellore. Programs offered are MBBS, B.Sc Nursing, AHS Degree program, Diploma in Nursing, AHS Diploma Course, Pharmacology, MSc & DCPC and Medical Higher Specialty programs (DM & M.Ch) in various disciplines.
Top Search Keywords: CMC Vellore 2012 Exam Results, CMC Vellore Exam Results 2012, CMC Vellore 2012 Entrance Exam Results, CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Results 2012, CMC Vellore 2012 Results, CMC Vellore Results 2012, CMC Vellore 2012 Entrance Exam, CMC Vellore 2012.
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...