Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMED-K) has announced the exam dates for COMEDK-Post Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK-PGET 2014), which will be conducted in February 2014. The COMEDK-PGET will be conducted on Sunday, February 02, 2014.
COMEDK-PGET is an entrance exam, which is conducted by Comedk for taking admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Master of Surgery (MS), Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) and diploma programs offered in various specializations in Comedk member institutions for the commencing session 2014-15. The test will be held in Bangalore only.
For more details on various specializations and member institutions, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK-PGET 2014:
- Applicants must meet all requirements stipulated by MCI/DCI.
- They should have successfully passed their MBBS/BDS from an institution recognized by MCI/DCI, and must have completed or completing their internship.
- As per the existing post graduate regulation of medical council of India and dental council of India, the minimum percentage of marks for eligibility and admission to post graduate programs shall be 50% for general merit candidates and 40% for the candidates belonging to SC, ST (All India) and OBC belonging to Karnataka state only.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for COMEDK-PGET 2014:
- Candidates need to fill the online application form on the website www.comedk.org.
- The demand draft has to be drawn from the nationalized banks in favour of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore (DD must be payable at Bangalore only) for Rs.2250/- (Rupees Two thousand two hundred and fifty only).
- The completed application form has to reach Comedk office by speed post or courier on or before Friday January 03, 2014 to The Executive Secretary-COMEDK,#132, Second Floor, 11th Main Road, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560055, Karnataka.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for COMEDK-PGET 2014:
- In COMEDK-PGET 2014 common entrance, there will be one separate test for PG Medical programs and one separate test for PG Dental programs.
- Each test will have 180 Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQ).
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) answer sheet.
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
- No marks will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
- Start date for issue of online application: Friday, November 22, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Friday, January 03, 2014.
- Uploading of online test admission ticket in the Comedk website: Thursday, January 16, 2014.
- Date of COMEDK-PGET: Sunday, February 02, 2014.
- Publishing of provisional answer keys: Sunday, February 02, 2014.
- Publishing of test score: Monday, February 17, 2014.
- Publishing of rank list and uploading of online rank card: Saturday, February 22, 2014.
For more details and information about COMEDK PGET, please visit here.
Do you like this story?