ComedK UGET 2012 Exam Results and rank list is expected to be declared in the month of June 2012, which will be followed by centralized Comedk UGET 2012 counseling. Answer Keys and Test scores of all the candidates will be published on the official website of COMEDK. Clarifications, if any, should be sought within the dates stipulated. Subsequently the final result along with the Merit List will be published which will be binding on all candidates and no further claim would be entertained thereafter.
The test Results will be published in two stages:
- Test Score Publication Final Merit / Rank List Publication
- The Final Merit / Rank List will be sent to the regulatory authorities. Individual rank card will be sent to eligible candidates only. The Rank List will be made available in the Comedk website, http://www.comedk.org
Check here for more updates on ComedK UGET 2012 Results.
Test Scores Publishing:
- Answer Keys of the Comedk UGET-2012 will be published on the website only late in the evening, on 06/05/2012.
- Clarifications to the answer keys, if any, should be sought between 07/05/2012 and 10/05/2012. (Communications received after 10/05/2012 will not be entertained).
- Test scores of Comedk UGET-2012 will be published on 25/05/2012.
- Clarifications to the Test Scores, if any, should be sought between 26/05/2012 and 28/05/2012. (Communications received after 28/05/2012 will not be entertained).
- The Final Rank list will be published on 08/06/2012.
COMEDK UGET Exam 2012:
Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (Comedk) UGET 2012 exam will be conducted in May 2012. The Comedk UGET entrance exam will be held on Sunday, May 06, 2012.
The Comedk entrance test is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions into Under Graduate Courses (MBBS, BDS, BE, BArch) in Comedk member institutions subject to the eligibility as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
ComedK UGET 2012 Results will be announced soon... Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Do you like this story?
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google