Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka has announced the exam dates for (COMED-K UGET), which will be conducted in May 2013. The COMED-K UGET exam will be held on Sunday, May 12, 2013.
The Comedk entrance test is mandatory for candidates seeking admissions into under graduate courses (MBBS, BDS, BE, BArch) in Comedk member institutions subject to the eligibility as prescribed by MCI/DCI.
Eligibility Criteria for COMEDK UGET 2013
Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination, recognized by State/Central Government.
For more details and inforamtion on eligibility criteria, please visit their offcial website.
Application Procedure for COMEDK UGET 2013
For Comedk UGET 2013 students have to apply through online only.
For details and inforamtion on application procedure, please visit their offcial website.
Paper Pattern for COMEDK UGET 2013
Comedk UGET-2013 will have the following papers:
- For Engineering Course : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one paper for three hours duration.
- For Medical and Dental Courses : Physics and Chemistry as one paper for two hours duration besides Biology and English as another paper for one and half an hour duration.
- For Medical/Dental and Engineering courses (Both) : Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one paper for three hours duration besides Biology and English as another paper for one and half an hour duration.
- Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR Answer sheet (Optical Mark Reader).
- Each correct answer is awarded one mark.
- No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms for MBBS/BDS & B.E: Monday, April 15, 2013.
- Last date for uploading of test admission tickets: Wednesday, April 24, 2013.
- Date of COMED-K UGET exam: Sunday, May 12, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,