Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) has announced the exam dates for Common Entrance Test (CET-2013), which will be held in June 2013. DAVV-CET entrance exam will be conducted on Thursday, June 06, 2013.
Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV) conducts DAVV-CET for taking admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in Management, Commerce, Science, Arts, Media, Medical and Law offered at its university teaching departments for the session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for DAVV CET 2013:
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates in admission to undergraduate courses is 22 years whereas for postgraduate degree courses it is 27 years as on July 01,2013.
- The candidates awaiting their Results of qualifying examination can also apply for admission but the candidate has to submit the final mark sheet of qualifying examination by 14th August 2013 or the date as decided by the University.
- Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from universities other than Devi Ahilya University are required to submit eligibility certificate issued by the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
- Fresh admission will be given only in first semester/first year of the course.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for DAVV CET 2013:
- A candidate can apply to appear in CET-2013 through submitting an online application form available at www.mponilne.gov.in.
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements.
- Online application fee for CET-2013 is Rs.1000/- + Rs.50/- (online service charges). Candidate can pay fee online through MP online authorized KIOSK in MP or pay any ATM-debit card/credit card or net banking from anywhere. If there is any discrepancy through online payment, check your payment status by process net-banking failed transactions link or call MP online customer care no. 0755-4019401 to 406 (six lines).
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for DAVV CET 2013:
- The papers will have objective type questions, having choices a, b, c, d and e each.
- The response sheet should be carefully filled up by the candidate as instructed on the question-paper booklet.
- The written test papers will be in English. The candidate can opt for all the groups test, if eligible. The test timings will be different.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for submission of application form: Thursday, May 30, 2013.
- Date of DAVV CET-2013: Thursday, June 06, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information about DAVV CET, please visit here.
Do you like this story?