Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Admission Test is popularly known as DMAT is an All India Level entrance examination conducted by APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges). In order to get admission for Dental, Medical, BPT, B.Sc Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical dental colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh, one must have to clear the MP DMAT.
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2012
- Application Forms for entrance examination will be available at the selected branches of State Bank of India on payment of Rs. 750/- on cash payment.
- Application Forms are also available at all participating colleges/ Association Office on payment of Rs. 750/- through cash/ demand draft in favor of APDMC payable at Bhopal.
- Application Forms can also be obtained from the Association Office/Participating Colleges by post by remitting a DD of Rs. 850/- (including postal charges).
- Application Form can also be downloaded from www.apdmcmp.com/. In case the application form has been downloaded from website it shall be submitted along with DD of Rs. 1500/- (for MBBS / BDS Courses) and Rs. 750/- (for other Courses) drawn in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Before filling the application form the candidate must familiarize himself/herself with the information given in the brochure and shall satisfy his/her eligibility to appear in the examination. The candidate is required to go through the information brochure carefully and acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to the filling-in of the Application Form. Application Form will be filled by Black Ball Point Pen in English only.
- Candidate should write his/her complete address in the application form for further correspondence. Pin Code should be given in the space provided for Pin Code. Candidates are also advised to keep photocopy of Application Form in his/her record.
- The Application Forms complete in all respect should be submitted to the Controller of Examination, DMAT OFFICE, E-2/51, Arera Colony, Near Niramay Hospital, Opp. Habibganj Railway Station, Bhopal 462016 by Registered / Speed Post/Courier/in person with Examination Fee of Rs. 750/- by Demand Draft drawn in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal.
- Candidates depositing Application Form in person can also deposit examination fee by cash in DMAT Office and obtain necessary receipt.
Note: Candidates applying for BPT/B.Sc. Nursing and other Paramedical Courses are not required to send the examination fee draft of Rs. 750/- along with Application Form.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitterand Google
Do you like this story?