Madhya Pradesh Dental/Medical Admission Test is popularly known as DMAT is an All India Level entrance examination conducted by APDMC (Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges). In order to get admission for Dental, Medical, BPT, B.Sc Nursing and Other Allied Paramedical courses in private medical dental colleges in the state of Madhya Pradesh, one must have to clear the MP DMAT.
An All India Common Entrance Test (Pre-PG-DMAT-2015) for admission to MD/MS and MDS Courses will be held on Sunday, June 21, 2015 at INDORE for the Session 2015-16, in R.D. Gardi Medical College, Ujjain, Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore, People’s College of Medical Sciences & RC, Bhopal, Index Medical College Hospital & RC, Indore, L. N. Medical College Hospital & RC, Bhopal, Chirayu Medical College and Hospital, Bhopal, Modern Dental College & RC, Indore, People’s College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal, People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal, Hitkarini Dental College & Hospital, Jabalpur, Sri Aurobindo College of Dentistry, Indore, Maharana Pratap College of Dentistry, Gwalior, Rishiraj College of Dental Sciences & RC, Bhopal ,College of Dental Science, Rau, Indore and RKDF Dental College & RC, Bhopal. The Number of seats in the Member Colleges will be as per Orders of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India in pending I.A. No. 77-78 and 79/2015 in Civil
How to Apply for MP DMAT 2015
- APDMC, Bhopal has been enclosed with Application Form.
- No certificate has been submitted along with Application Form.
- Latest colored photograph has been pasted as per instructions.
- Photocopy of the Application Form has been taken and kept for future references.
- Declaration column has been signed by the candidate and parent/guardian.
- Left Thumb impression with Blue/Red stamp pad ink has been taken.