EAMCET is a national level entrance exam, which is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) every year to select bright students from different parts of our country. It is known as the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). The EAMCET is held for taking admission to various professional courses offered in university/ private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh for academic year 2015-2016.
Candidates who are interested in taking admission for the session 2015-2016, can start filling the EAMCET application form as the EAMCET exam dates are announced. Before applying for the EAMCET candidates must fulfill the below mentioned eligibility criteria -
Eligibility Criteria for EAMCET Exam 2015 –
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
- Belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State.
Education Qualification :
The education qualifications for various courses for EAMCET 2015 Eligibility are classified as following.
- Candidates should passed or appear final year of below conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / TS or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education.
- Engineering, Bio- Technology, B.Tech, B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Commercial Agri & Business Mgt.(CA & BM)) Courses: Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics along with Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology as optionals.(OR) Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, A.P/TS.
- B.Sc.(Ag.)/ B.Sc.(Hort.)/ B.V.Sc. & A.H./B.F.Sc.and for remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FST) / B.Sc. (CA & BM) Courses: Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto with any two / three of the subjects which were given in Notification.
- MBBS/BDS Courses (as per GO Ms.No. 195 dated 07-07-2011): Passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology and English individually and must have obtained 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) / Biotechnology at the qualifying examinatio
BAMS / BHMS / BNYS Courses: Passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology as optional which shall include a practical test in each subject.
- For B.Pharmacy Course:(Remaining 50% of the seats): Passed or appeared for the final year of the Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology optionals.
- For Pharm–D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates): Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology optionals
Click here for detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
For moreinformation about EAMCET exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?