How to Apply for EAMCET?
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTUH) for entry into the first year of the undergraduate professional courses offered for the academic year 2015-16 in the university and private unaided and affiliated professional colleges in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
Candidates, who are interested in taking admission, can start filling the EAMCET application form. Details regarding filling up the application procedure is given below -
How to Apply for EAMCET 2015 –
For AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva:
1. Visit any of the AP online, e-Seva/Mee-Seva centers with the following mandatory details:
2. Pay the requisite fee and obtain a receipt for registration fee paid and ensure that it contains a transaction Id.
3. Log on to www.apeamcet.org using the "Transaction Id" given above.
For Debit/Credit Card:
1. If you choose to make payment using debit/credit card mode, go through the instruction booklet/user guide carefully and be ready with all the required mandatory details given below.
2. Mandatory Details:
3. After entering the details above, click on the “Make Payment” button and proceed to fill the online application form.
4. During the payment process don't click the back/refresh buttons or don't close the browser page abruptly.
5. After successful payment through debit/credit card, a "Transaction Id" is generated and displayed on the screen. Then proceed to fill the online application by clicking the button "Proceed to fill Online Application Form".
Click here for detailed information regarding payment procedure.
Related Question and Answer