Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) 2014 is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad on behalf of APSCHE (Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education). This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in university/private colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh. EAMCET will be held on Thursday, May 22, 2014.
Eligibility Criteria for EAMCET Exam 2014 –
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for EAMCET-2014:
1) Candidates should be of Indian nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders.
2) Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the A.P. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended.
For more details and information on EAMCET eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for EAMCET Exam 2014–
- Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET-2014 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in online application.
- The candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing submit button during online application process.
- After submission of online application form, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact the office of Convener, EAMCET-2014 or any nearest Regional Centre with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
- Payment of registration fee for submission of online application form is the first step and the registration fee is Rs.250/- which has to be paid through the following modes:
- AP Online/E-Seva/Mee-Seva
- Debit/Credit Card
For more details and information on EAMCET application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for EAMCET Exam 2014 –
- The entrance test is of 3 hour duration and the question paper consists of total of 160 questions comprising of 80 questions in Mathematics, 40 questions in Physics and 40 questions in Chemistry.
- All questions are of objective type (multiple choice) only
- Each question carries one mark.
- The question paper contains questions in “English” and “Telugu” medium.
Important Dates –
- Commencement of submission of online application form: Thursday, February 20, 2014.
- Last date for submission of online application:
- Without late fee: Friday, April 04, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs. 500/- : Friday, April 18, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs. 1,000/- : Friday, April 25, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : Thursday, May 08, 2014.
- With a late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : Monday, May 19, 2014.
- Downloading of hall tickets from the website www.apeamcet.org: from Thursday, May 08, 2014 to Monday, May 19, 2014.
- Date of EAMCET examination: Thursday, May 22, 2014.
- Engineering (E) from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
- Agriculture and Medical (AM) from 2.30 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.
For moreinformation about EAMCET exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?