Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU-K), Kakinada has announced the dates for Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET 2013), which was conducted in May 2013. The ECET entrance exam was held on Monday, May 20, 2013.
ECET 2013 is an engineering entrance exam which is held to take admissions in 3 year B.E/ B.Tech and B.Pharma programs through lateral entry scheme and admissions into B.E/B.Tech first year itself for seats which are specially marked for Diploma holder candidates. This test is being conducted by JNTU, Kakinada on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria for ECET 2013
- Candidate should have passed Engineering Diploma and should have secured minimum 60% marks in Diploma final year exam.
- Candidate should have passed D.Phrama with minimum 60% marks in final year exam.
- Candidate’s having B.Sc. mathematics degree can also apply.
Application Procedure for ECET 2013
For details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Patternfor ECET 2013
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Commencement of submission of online application forms - Monday, February 11, 2013.
- Last date for submission of online application forms (without late fee) - Monday, April 1, 2013.
- Date of entrance test - Monday, May 20, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,