Team minglebox has put together official cut off scores and opening and closing rank information for Engineering colleges under AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam, EAMCET - Andhra Pradesh's Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, UPSEE - Uttar Pradesh Technical University's State Entrance Exam and for Anna University's TNEA- Tamil Nadu Engineering admissions as well.
Students can make an informed choice after using the Engineering Mock counselling tools on minglebox as the Counselling tool lists out their possible options branch-wise under various colleges.
The All India Engineering Entrance Exam, AIEEE 2011 Results are expected to be out on or before 6th June, 2011. To help AIEEE aspirants make an informed choice about the Branch and College they choose, Team Minglebox introduces the AIEEE 2011 Mock Counseling Tool.
This tool has been developed with an aim to give students a broad perspective about the opportunities and options they have while choosing a seat thorough All India Engineering Entrance Exam 2010 Counseling. Students can browse through their options based on their Rank, State, category and even as per their preferred chosen Branches of study.
Minglebox's tool takes into consideration AIEEE 2010's Opening and Closing ranks in all AIEEE 2010 Participating Institutes across all available branches.
This resource has been developed especially for the AIEEE 2011 counselling format and it enables Students to list out the preferred Colleges and Institutes State wise and branchwise.
Here is a calendar of Upcoming AIEEE 2011 Counseling deadlines.
- ONLINE Registration, filling up the choices, Indicative seat availability (MOCK Counseling) and Locking. Locking facility will be enabled only after June 18, 2011. June 11 – 23, 2011 (Sat-Thu)
- First round of seat allotment: June 25, 2011 (SAT)
- Candidate personal reporting at any one of the Reporting Centers (RC) against the first round of allotment. June 26 – July 2, 2011 (Sun-Sat)
- Second round of seat allotment: July 5, 2011 (Tue)
- Candidate personal reporting at Reporting Centers against the second round of allotment: July 6 – 10, 2011 (Wed-Sun)
- Third round of seat allotment: July 13, 2011 (Wed)
- Candidate Personal Reporting at reporting Centers against the third round of allotment: July 14 –17, 2011 (Thu-Sun)
- Classes begin on July 21, 2011
Do try to find out all possible seat options here at the AIEEE 2011 Mock Counselling tool on minglebox.
EAMCET 2011 Counselling dates are yet to be announced and this gives students sufficient time to research their options well. EAMCET Counselling is expected to be held simultaneously at six centers centres in Hyderabad, Vishakapatnam, Guntur, Tirupati, Warangal and Kadapa.
Check here for EAMCET 2011 Mock Couselling
Anna University’s single window admission procedure for admissions into Technology and Engineering courses in all colleges in Tamil Naduhas streamlined the admission process in 2011. Anna University's Tamil Nadu Engineering Admission 2011 counselling is expected to happen between 10th July and 16th August, 2011. With over 1,35,000 seats available in colleges, Students can now prepare for the counselling with the help of Team minglebox's TNEA 2011 Mock Counselling tool
Students may enter their relevant rank, category, gender and chosen branch details to know the cut-off information from various colleges offering that particular branch in Engineering.
Gautam Budh Technical University (GBTU) formerly known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University has announced tentative dates for SEE 2011 counselling. Here are some of the important dates.
- UP SEE 2011 counselling, document verification will be done from June 15, 2011 to June 24, 2011.
- After document verification process, counselling of All India Quota seats (through AIEEE & CAT/MAT) will be organized between July 2 to July 4, 2011
- The main counseling program will start from July 8, 2011.
Students can also enter their rank, category and branch to know which colleges they may select a seat in through minglebox's UPSEE 2011 Mock counseling.