Team Minglebox proudly presents to the student community to Engineering Mock Counselling tool developed especially to aid students in making their course choices as they enter the professional world.
Team minglebox has put together official cut off scores and opening and closing rank information for Engineering colleges under AIEEE - All India Engineering Entrance Exam, EAMCET - Andhra Pradesh's Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test, UPSEE - Uttar Pradesh Technical University's State Entrance Exam and for Anna University's TNEA- Tamil Nadu Engineering admissions as well.
Students can make an informed choice after using the Engineering Mock counselling tools on minglebox as the Counselling tool lists out their possible options branch-wise under various colleges.
The All India Engineering Entrance Exam, AIEEE 2011 Results are expected to be out on or before 6th June, 2011. To help AIEEE aspirants make an informed choice about the Branch and College they choose, Team Minglebox introduces the AIEEE 2011 Mock Counseling Tool.
This tool has been developed with an aim to give students a broad perspective about the opportunities and options they have while choosing a seat thorough All India Engineering Entrance Exam 2010 Counseling. Students can browse through their options based on their Rank, State, category and even as per their preferred chosen Branches of study.
Minglebox's tool takes into consideration AIEEE 2010's Opening and Closing ranks in all AIEEE 2010 Participating Institutes across all available branches.
This resource has been developed especially for the AIEEE 2011 counselling format and it enables Students to list out the preferred Colleges and Institutes State wise and branchwise.
Here is a calendar of Upcoming AIEEE 2011 Counseling deadlines.
- ONLINE Registration, filling up the choices, Indicative seat availability (MOCK Counseling) and Locking. Locking facility will be enabled only after June 18, 2011. June 11 – 23, 2011 (Sat-Thu)
- First round of seat allotment: June 25, 2011 (SAT)
- Candidate personal reporting at any one of the Reporting Centers (RC) against the first round of allotment. June 26 – July 2, 2011 (Sun-Sat)
- Second round of seat allotment: July 5, 2011 (Tue)
- Candidate personal reporting at Reporting Centers against the second round of allotment: July 6 – 10, 2011 (Wed-Sun)
- Third round of seat allotment: July 13, 2011 (Wed)
- Candidate Personal Reporting at reporting Centers against the third round of allotment: July 14 –17, 2011 (Thu-Sun)
- Classes begin on July 21, 2011
Do try to find out all possible seat options here at the AIEEE 2011 Mock Counselling tool on minglebox.