Applications are invited by Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon for admission to Executive Post Graduate Program in Public Policy and Management (PGP-PPM) for the commencing session 2012.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon
- For DoPT Sponsored candidates: The program is open to officers of All India Services, Central Services (organized, non-organized, technical and non-technical), faculty members of state ATIs and State Civil Service Officers subject to the following eligibility conditions:
- Age: The officer should not be more than 50 years of age on the date of commencement of the program (53 years in case of officers belonging to SC and ST).
- Length of Service: Officers of All India Services, Central Services should have put in at least seven years of Group “A” service. The State Civil Service Officers should have put in at least nine years of Group “A” service.
For detailed information on eligibility, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for MDI Gurgaon
- Application forms can be downloaded from their website www.mdi.ac.in and completed applications must be sent to Joint Secretary (Training), Department of Personnel & Training, Government of India, Old JNU Campus, New Delhi 110067.
- A copy of application form also to be sent to Dean, PGDPPM Program, School of Public Policy & Governance, Management Development Institute, Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon 122007.
Selection Procedure for MDI Gurgaon
For details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
Last date of submission of application through-proper channel: Tuesday, July 31, 2012.
For more information on college and courses, please click MDI Gurgaon.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends.
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?