The Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIMB) invites application for PGDM part time Program for working executives.
This Programme is designed to contribute towards managerial effectiveness in working executives to help them further their careers in management both in the corporate sector and public systems.
Eligibility for PGDM (Part time):
The minimum requirements for admission to the three-year part-time PGDM programme are:
- A three-year Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent) in any discipline from a recognized University
- At least three years of experience in executive capacity in an organization of repute in the public, private or non-governmental sector. Self-employed persons with a minimum of five years experience after obtaining a qualifying degree can also be considered.
- Age limit: Completed 24 years as on 01.07.2012
- Sponsorship or No Objection certificate from the employer for pursuing this course at XIMB.
Selection Procedure for PGDM (Part time):
- The eligible candidates will be called for a Group Discussion and Personal Interview session in Bangalore, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata or Mumbai.
- Screening for interview will be based on the candidate's past academic performance and relevant work experience.
How to apply for PGDM (Part time):
Applicants can apply online for the XIMB programme by logging on to www.ximb.ac.in upon successfully filling up the online application form the Payment Advice Form can be downloaded.
The applicant must take a printout of the same payment advice and mail it to the Admissions Office, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar-751013, accompanied by the application fee (non-refundable) in one of the following forms:
- Original Bank Remittance Slip, after depositing Rs.1000/- (in cash) at any State Bank of India core branch in the Current A/c No. 30834687536 of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar; OR
- A Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- made out in favour of Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar.
- On receipt of the DD or Bank Remittance Slip / Counterfoil for the required amount and the Payment Advice Form, the Bulletin 2012 will be mailed to the applicant.
Important Dates for PGDM (Part time):
- The last date for applying online - December 31, 2011
- Selected candidates will be informed by mail - before April 15, 2012
- Commencement of the Program– July 2012
Check here for more details on XIMB