ight: 160.0px;width: 200.0px;">Applications are invited by Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) for recruitment of 250 bright and dynamic Engineering Graduates through GATE-2013 for the commencing session 2013. Interested candidates are required to appear for GATE 2013, for their respective discipline:
Prescribed full time degrees in Engineering
Mechanical, Mechanical & Production
Electrical, Electrical & Electronics
Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electronics &
Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Control, Electronics & Instrumentation, Instrumentation & Electronics.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL
- Minimum educational qualification for employment in above mentioned positions are:
- Candidates should have passed qualifying degree examinations and awarded bachelors degree in engineering/technology in the above mentioned disciplines (full time regular courses only) from recognized Indian universities/institutes.
- Candidates (belonging to general and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% marks in qualifying degree examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates currently in final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they must be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2013.At the time of applying candidates (belonging to general and OBC-NC category) should have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks up to last semester examinations. It is relaxed to 50% for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
How to Apply for HPCL
- Candidates need to purchase the GATE application form as per the information provided in GATE-2013 websites. They should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE registration number.
- The candidates will receive their GATE-2013 registration number printed on their admit card. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to Hindustan Petroleum on-line. The relevant link will be made available from 24th December 2012 at the “Careers Opportunities”link of Hindustan Petroleum website www.hindustanpetroleum.com
- Candidates should click on the on-line application link, read the instructions carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2013 registration number.
- A non-refundable amount of r 200 + applicable banking charges towards processing fee is required to be paid by general & OBC-NC candidates while applying for HPCL. No Processing fee is applicable for SC/ST & PWD candidates.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Selection Procedure for HPCL
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2013 score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines. The graduate engineers from the relevant disciplines, desirous of taking up a career with Hindustan Petroleum are required to appear in GATE-2013.
- On the basis of GATE-2013 score/marks, the candidates will be short listed for further selection process comprising of:
- Group discussion/group task and or personal interview for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
For more details and information on selection procedure, please visit their official website.
- Last date for receiving application online for HPCL: Thursday, February 14, 2013.
- GATE-2013 online examination will be held on: Sunday, January 20, 2013.
- GATE-2013 offline examination will be held on: Sunday, February 10, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,