Group Discussion and Personal Interview
What next after Cracking the Exams?
Prepare for GD-PI, Solve doubts, Connect with others Through Minglebox.com
Question kit for Personal Interview
Even after months of preparation, some candidates do not perform well inside the interview room. To prepare well, you need to understand what the panel might ask in the interview. Here are some of the general questions asked in a Personal Interview; the questions generally revolve around behaviors, skills and attitudes of the student. The selector aims to gain an insight into the personality of the student by assessing the student in the following areas:
• The Strengths and weaknesses of the student
• Aim and objective behind management education
• Stress and Time Management skills
• Past performances and experiences as indicator to future behavior
• Honesty and integrity
• Personality conflicts, if any
Some of the common questions that a candidate faces in an interview
• Why do you wish to choose a career in management?
• Discuss the professions other than management, which you have considered before.
• Present a candid evaluation of yourself discussing those characteristics you feel are your strengths and weaknesses.
• Describe your three most substantial accomplishments and explain why you view them as such.
• Describe a situation or a job in which you felt had some responsibility and tell us what you learned from that experience.
• What did you achieve from college academics and extra curricular activities?
• Describe your hobbies.
Do you like this story?
Related Question and Answer