GSAT is an all India entrance exam, which is conducted by GITAM University every year. It is known as the GITAM Science Admission Test (GSAT). The GSAT will be held on Monday, May 09, 2016. GSAT is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Environmental Management (BEM), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Master of Science (M.Sc), integrated M.Sc and Master of Computer Application (MCA) programs offered at the GITAM Institute of Science, Visakhapatnam for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for GSAT 2016:
- For BCA Program: Candidate should have a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in group (optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA Program: Candidate should have a pass in any degree with 50% marks and Mathematics at +2 level or degree level or equivalent examination.
- For M.Sc Programs: Requirement for admission to all science programs is a minimum aggregate of 50% or second division marks in group (optional) subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates who have appeared/ are appearing for the final examinations in 2016 are also eligible.
Application Procedure for GSAT 2016:
- Candidates can download application form from here.
- Applications can be obtained by post, from Principal, GITAM Institute of Science by sending a request on plain paper giving the candidate’s name with complete mailing address, accompanied by DD for Rs.350/- (inclusive of Test fee Rs. 300/-) drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Visakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Candidates appearing for more than one test need to submit separate application along with the prescribed fee of Rs.300/- for each test.
For more details about GSAT application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for GSAT 2016:
There will be 60 multiple choice questions from the syllabus which can be downloaded from the GITAM website www.gitam.edu.
Course into which admission is sought
Test code No.
Subject of the test
BEM/ Five year integrated M.Sc Biotechnology
Mathematics or Biology, Physics and Chemistry (or) Environmental education
For more details and information on paper pattern, please click here.
- Last date for receipt of application form: Monday, May 02, 2016.
- Date of GSAT: Monday, May 09, 2016.
- Announcement of test Results: Monday, May 16, 2016.
For more details and information about GSAT 2016, please visit here.
Do you like this story?