ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is an online entrance exam, which is conducted for taking admission to the MBA/PGPM program offered at IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at Hyderabad campus for the session 2017. The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at all the campuses. The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Friday, December 16, 2016 to Tuesday, December 27, 2016.
How to Apply for IBSAT 2016:
- The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
- IBSAT Bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs 1600.
- Apply Online:
- Candidates may apply online by providing the personal and contact details. On submission of the details candidates will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by the candidate. Candidate will receive hard copy of the IBSAT Bulletin within one week.
- Purchasing Application Forms at any of the Marketing Offices:
- IBSAT bulletin is available at our marketing offices. Candidates may locate the nearest branch by clicking the above link and purchase the Bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, December 09, 2016.
- Date of IBSAT: Friday, December 16, 2016 to Tuesday, December 27, 2016.
- Announcement of result: Friday, January 06, 2017.
- Selection briefings: Friday, January 20 to Monday, January 30, 2017 in 40 cities.
- Selection process: For MBA/ PGPM Program - February 17 to 26, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad and for PhD Program - March 18 to 20, 2017 at IBS Hyderabad
IBSAT 2016 Paper Pattern
Do you like this story?