ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education University has announced the exam dates for online ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT 2013), which will be held in December 2013-January 2014. The test that gives the students a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses, will be conducted over a period of 23 days from Monday, December 16, 2013 to Tuesday, January 07, 2014.
IBSAT exam is an online entrance exam, which is conducted by ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education University for taking admission to the Master of Business Administration (MBA)/Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) offered at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at IBS Hyderabad campus for the academic session 2013.
The test gives the students a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses, will be conducted over a period of 23 days
Eligibility Criteria for online IBSAT 2013:
- For management programs:
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks; with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- For Ph.D program: Candidates holding graduation with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and post graduation in Management (Full time with specialization in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource Management and Operations from an UGC approved University) or a professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 60% and above marks.
Application Procedure for online IBSAT 2013:
- Candidates can apply online at http://ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2013/online/ or get their application from 240 Axis Bank branches https://www.axisbank.com/WebForms/branch-locator.aspx and 50 IBS Marketing Offices across India http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us.html
- The IBSAT vouchers will be available at select Axis Bank branches between 15 July 2013 to 10 December, 2013.
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for online IBSAT 2013:
- IBSAT is a 2 hours objective type multiple choice exam.
- The examination is held to measure the ability of the candidates in the following areas: Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy, English and Reading Comprehension.
- IBSAT 2013 application forms will be available between Monday, July 15, 2013 to Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
- IBSAT 2013 test date: Monday, December 16, 2013 to Tuesday, January 07, 2014.
- IBSAT 2013 Result: Monday, January 20, 2014.
- Selection Briefings: February 1-10, 2014 in 40 cities
- Selection Process: February 18-26, 2014 at IBS, Hyderabad
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,