ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT-2015) is conducted for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) programs offered at IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bangalore, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) program at Hyderabad campus for the session 2016. The IBSAT computer based test will be held from Tuesday, December 15, 2015 to Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
The application form is common for admission to MBA/PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses and PhD program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad campus.
Eligibility for IBSAT 2015:
- For Management Programs:
- Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis). Applicants who have completed their graduation on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2016.
- For Ph.D Program: Candidates should have graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and post graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved university) with 60% and above marks.
For more details and information on IBSAT eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for IBSAT 2015:
- Candidates can apply online.
- IBSAT bulletin is also available at their marketing offices. It can be purchased by payment of Rs 1600/-.
For more details and information on IBSAT application procedure, please click here. Paper Pattern for IBSAT 2015:
- IBSAT is a computer based test, being conducted at 100 test centers across India. This test scores a person on the basis of Quantitative Ability, Data Interpretation, Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning.
- It is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
- Last date for submission of application form: Saturday, December 05, 2015.
- Date of IBSAT: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 to Wednesday, December 30, 2015.
- Announcement of result: Tuesday, January 19, 2016.
- Selection briefings: Saturday, January 30 to Tuesday, February 9, 2016 in 40 cities
- Selection process: For MBA/ PGPM Program - February 18 to 26, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad and for PhD Program - March 18 to 20, 2016 at IBS Hyderabad
For more information about IBSAT, please visit here.
Do you like this story?