ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is an online aptitude test conducted by the IBS, for students seeking admission into its management programs. The test that gives the students a single window opportunity to apply to 9 IBS campuses that will be conducted over a period of 22 days from Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
Eligibility for IBSAT 2014 –
For Management Program:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective university) with medium of instruction as English.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of regular education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/NELT/IELTS score by May 31, 2015.
For Ph.D. Program:
- Graduation in any discipline with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and Post Graduation in Management (full time with specialization in Marketing/Finance/Human Resource Management/Operations from an UGC approved university) with 60% and above marks
- A professional qualification like CFA/CA/CWA/CS with 60% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
For more details and information on IBSAT eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for IBSAT 2014–
- IBSAT bulletin can be purchased through one of the following methods by payment of Rs. 1500/-.
- You may apply online by clicking on the link www.ibsat.ibsindia.org/ibsat2013/online/ and providing your personal and contact details. On submission of your details you will be guided to the payment page. On payment of requisite amount, a confirmation email will be sent to the email id provided by you. You will receive hard copy of the IBSAT bulletin within one week.
- IBSAT bulletin is available at their marketing offices. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking the on the link http://www.ibsindia.org/marketingbranches.html and purchase the bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
IBSAT bulletin is available at AXIS Bank branches. You may locate your nearest branch by clicking on the link http://www.ibsindia.org/admissions.html# and purchase the bulletin by paying the requisite application fee in cash.
Paper Pattern for IBSAT 2014 –
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
Important Dates –
- IBSAT 2014 application: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 to Monday, December 01, 2014.
- IBSAT 2014 test dates: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 to Wednesday, December 31, 2014.
- IBSAT 2014 result: Monday, January 19, 2015.
- Selection briefings: Sunday, February 01, 2015 to Tuesday, February 10, 2015 in 40 cities.
- Selection process: Wednesday, February 18, 2015 to Thursday, February 26, 2015 at IBS Hyderabad.
For moreinformation about IBSAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?