Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. IIFT New Delhi has emerged as the national university with focus on International Business Management and strategy and such focus is reflected in all three major activities of the institute: research, training and education. This year the IIFT entrance test will be held on Sunday, November 24, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Getting admission in IIFT institute is really tough and to crack this difficult exam one needs full dedication and good preparation. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam to secure their seat at IIFT Delhi. The IIFT entrance will be conducted in the paper pencil format.
Eligibility for IIFT Entrance Test 2014 –
- The candidates’ should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2014.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the IIFT examination.
Application Procedure for IIFT Examination 2014–
- Online: Candidates, who wish to fill in IIFT online application form, can visit IIFT website at www.iift.edu. Click on the Admissions 2014 icon and fill in the IIFT online application as per details given in website. Take the print-out of the IIFT form, attach your photograph and sign in the box provided for the purpose. Send the print-out along with the necessary enclosures to IIFT New Delhi.
- Offline: The candidates who bought the prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed IIFT admission form and send the same in the envelope provided for the purpose by speed post/registered post/courier to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area and New Delhi-110016 so as to reach IIFT on or before 3rd September 2013.
For more details and information on IIFT application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IIFT Exam 2014 –
The duration of the IIFT examination is of 2 hours and the written exam will be a multiple choice objective type. The mode of IIFT exam is English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Important Dates –
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Tuesday, September 03, 2013.
- Last date for receipt of entrance exam application: Tuesday, September 03, 2013.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for foreign nationals/NRIs/ children of NRIs: Saturday, February 15, 2014.
- Date of IIFT examination: Sunday, November 24, 2013.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more information about IIFT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?