Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. IIFT New Delhi has emerged as the national university with focus on International Business Management and strategy and such focus is reflected in all three major activities of the institute: research, training and education. This year the IIFT entrance test will be held on Sunday, November 22, 2015.
Getting admission in IIFT institute is really tough and to crack this difficult exam one needs full dedication and good preparation. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam to secure their seat at IIFT Delhi. The IIFT entrance will be conducted in the paper pencil format.
Eligibility for IIFT Entrance Test 2016 -
- The candidates’ should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2016.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the IIFT test.
Application Procedure for IIFT 2016-
- Candidates can apply online.
- Registration fee:
- General/OBC candidates: Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates: Rs. 775/-
- Mode(s) of Payment:
- Mode 1: Online Payment Gateway - Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
- Mode 2: Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, payable at New Delhi, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the demand draft in the online application form.
- The brochure and application form may be obtained by sending the required documents to Sh. Gaurav Gulati, SAO(Academics), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi - 110 016.
For more details and information on IIFT application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for IIFT 2016 -
The duration of the IIFT examination is of 2 hours and the written exam will be a multiple choice objective type (in English). The mode of IIFT exam is English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Important Dates -
- Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Thursday, August 20, 2015.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Thursday, September 03, 2015.
- Last date for applying online/receipt of applications: Thursday, September 03, 2015.
- Date of written exam: Sunday, November 22, 2015.
For more information about IIFT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?