Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was established in 1963 as an autonomous body under the Ministry of Commerce and Industry. IIFT New Delhi has emerged as the national university with focus on International Business Management and strategy and such focus is reflected in all three major activities of the institute: research, training and education. This year the IIFT entrance test will be held on Sunday, November 23, 2014 from 10:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Getting admission in IIFT institute is really tough and to crack this difficult exam one needs full dedication and good preparation. Every year thousands of students appear in this exam to secure their seat at IIFT Delhi. The IIFT entrance will be conducted in the paper pencil format.
Eligibility for IIFT Entrance Test 2015 -
- The candidates’ should have a recognized bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2015.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the IIFT test.
Application Procedure for IIFT 2015-
- Online: Visit IIFT website at www.iift.edu Click on the Admissions 2015 icon and fill in the IIFT online application form as per details given in website. Take the printout of the IIFT form, attach your photograph and sign in the box provided for the purpose. Send the printout along with the necessary enclosures to IIFT New Delhi.
- Offline: The candidates who bought the prospectus in cash or through demand draft need to complete the enclosed IIFT admission form and send the same in the envelope provided for the purpose to the Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, and New Delhi-110016 so as to reach IIFT on or before September 03, 2014.
For more details and information on IIFT application procedure, please click here.
Paper Pattern for IIFT 2015 -
The duration of the IIFT examination is of 2 hours and the written exam will be a multiple choice objective type (in English). The mode of IIFT exam is English with questions from the following areas:
- English Comprehension
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Analysis
Important Dates -
- Last date for obtaining prospectus through post: Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus across the counter at IIFT: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Last date for receipt of applications: Wednesday, September 03, 2014.
- Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for foreign nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs: Monday, February 16, 2015.
- Written examination: Sunday, November 23, 2014 from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon.
For more information about IIFT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?