Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay jointly with IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IIT Kanpur,IIT Kharagpur, IIT Madras and IIT Roorkee has announced the exam dates for Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced) exam which will be conducted in the month of June 2013. The JEE Advanced entrance exam will be held on Sunday, June 02, 2013.
JEE (Advanced) is an entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology for admission to undergraduate courses in sixteen IITs located in Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Delhi, Gandhinagar, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Mandi, Mumbai, Patna, Ropar and Roorkee, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University (IT-BHU) Varanasi and Indian School of Mines (ISM) Dhanbad.
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Advanced 2013
For details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for JEE Advanced 2013
- Scores of JEE (Main) - 2013 will be declared by 7 May, 2013. Top 1,50,000 candidates qualified in Paper - I (including all the categories) are eligible to register for JEE (Advanced) - 2013. To write JEE (Advanced) - 2013 all eligible candidates should register through online at [http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/] during 8 May to 13 May, 2013.
- After online registration, candidates must pay the examination fee as applicable through challan (generated during registration process) of all SBI branches having core banking solution (CBS) on or before 13 May, 2013.
- The examination fee for GE and OBC (NCL) male candidates is Rs.1800/-. The fee for SC, ST, PD male candidates is Rs. 900/-. There is no fee for female candidates of all categories. Registration is complete only after the payment.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for JEE Advanced 2013
In JEE (Advanced) - 2013, there will be two question papers, each of three hours duration. The question papers will be bilingual (in English and Hindi). Each of the question papers will consist of three separate sections on Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The questions will be of objective type, designed to test comprehension, reasoning and analytical ability of candidates. In some sections, incorrect answers will be awarded negative marks.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Opening of website for payment of registration fee:Wednesday, May 08, 2013 to Monday, May 13, 2013.
- Date of JEE Advanced exam: Sunday, June 02, 2013.
- Declaration of Results: Sunday, June 23, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about JEE Advanced, please visit here.