Institute of Rural Management Anand has announced the exam dates for IRMA 2013 entrance exam which will be conducted in the month of November 2012. The IRMA entrance exam will be held on Sunday, November 11, 2012.
IRMA 2012 is an entrance exam held for admission to Postgraduate program in Rural Management (PRM) and Fellow Program in Rural Management (FPRM) for the commencing session 2013.
Eligibility Criteria for IRMA 2013
For PRM –
A graduate from any discipline, with a minimum of 15 years (10+2+3) of education, having 50 per cent (45 per cent for SC/ST/dap*) aggregate marks at the graduation level can apply for admission. The percentage of aggregate marks is to be calculated as per the practice followed by the concerned university or institution. Those who are in the final year and who expect to complete all the requirements of graduation before June 17, 2013 can also apply. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for PRM.
For FPRM –
To be eligible for admission to the program an applicant must satisfy one of the following conditions;
a) PGDRM from IRMA; or
b) OYP from IRMA with one year post-diploma work experience; or
c) Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or Institution with 55% marks at PG and 50% marks at graduation (college) level; or
d) Five-year professional degree (medicine, veterinary science, architecture etc.) with 60% marks and at least one year work experience; or
e) Four-year professional degree (engineering, agricultural sciences etc.) with 60% marks and at least three years work experience;
f) Applicants having valid score of UGC JRF (NET)/CSIR in relevant disciplines (management, economics, social work, sociology, psychology, commerce, etc.).
The eligibility requirements for applicants from SC/ST/OBC/dap* is 5% less than those specified above. Applicants, who expect to fulfill the eligibility requirements before 17th June 2013, are encouraged to apply.
Application Procedure for IRMA 2013
An applicant can opt for one of the following options –
- Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
- Make Payment through SBI’s online “i-collect” facility, SBI would generate reference number after successful payment. Use this reference number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Take a print out of SBI Challan available on IRMA website in the admission link. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the Challan. SBI would then issue a unique ID number. Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
- Printed application material (prospectus, application form, sample question paper etc.) can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA, Anand – 388001 on payment of full fees. (All the payments to IRMA should be made in the form of a demand draft favoring ‘IRMA’ and it should be payable at “Anand”).
For details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for IRMA 2013
IRMA entrance exam is of 3 hours duration with 200 questions in total. IRMA exam consists of 4 sections namely - English Comprehension, Analytical Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Issues of Social Concern. The difficulty level is moderate to difficult.
For more details on paper pattern, please visit official website.
- Last date of application to IRMA written test: Sunday, September 30, 2012.
- IRMA written test on: Sunday, November 11, 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,