JCECE is a gateway exam for admission to undergraduate courses in Engineering, MBBS, BDS, homeopath, veterinary science, forestry and agricultural streams. It is a paper based test being conducted every year at different centers in Jharkhand state. The admission to government/private/ universities affiliated under the JCECE board is strictly made through the Jharkhand combined entrance competitive examination score.
Candidate who wants to take admission into the colleges under the JCECE board must need to give the JCECE entrance score which is conducted in the month of May.
Paper Pattern for JCECE 2012
Conduct of Competitive Examination:
- For entrance in engineering, agriculture and forestry from PCM group, competitive examination will be held in one stage.
- For entrance in agriculture, forestry, animal husbandry, dental, homeopathy and ayurved courses from PCB group, competitive examination will be held in one stage.
- For entrance in the M.B.B.S. course this examination will be the preliminary examination. On the basis of marks obtained in this preliminary examination, five times candidates against the category wise total seat, made available by the health department will be considered qualified for appearing in the main examination and only those will be allowed to appear in the main examination.
- Main examination will also be objective type either offline or online. Information regarding type of examination will be intimated through admit card and daily newspaper. Thus, the entrance examination will be of two stages only for entrance in M.B.B.S. course.
- Date of main examination: July 1, 2012 (10.00 am to 1.00 pm), Subject: Physics, Chemistry, Biology (50 marks each)
- Question will be based on I. Sc/ 10+2 level syllabus approved by Jharkhand academic council and C.B.S.E in examination.
- Question paper will be of multiple choice and objective type in the competitive examination. A candidate will have to darken the correct option by black ball pen on answer OMR sheet.
- There will be 50 objective type questions carrying equally one mark in each section.
- There will be three sections such as Biology (50 marks), Physics & Chemistry (each 50 marks), and Mathematics (50 marks).
- For every correct answer one mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be detected in case of marking / darking wrong answer.
- In case of marking more than one option for one question it will be rejected and it will not be evaluated.
Date of examination and schedule:
Time of Examination
09:00 am to 10:00 am
Physics & Chemistry
Each of 50 Marks Total 100 Marks
10:15 am to 12:15 pm
12.:30 pm to 01:30 pm.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information on JCECE entrance exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?