A number of premier institutions across the country have jointly announced the exam dates for Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST 2014), which will be held in February 2014. The JEST exam will be held on Sunday, February 16, 2014.
JEST exam is conducted by various Indian institutions for taking admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)/Integrated Ph.D programs in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science in one of the participating institutes for the academic session 2014. The exam will be conducted in various centers across the country.
For more details on participating institute and exam centers, click here.
Eligibility Criteria for JEST 2014:
- Ph.D in Physics:
- Candidates should be M.Sc. in Physics or M.Sc. / M.E. / M.Tech. in related disciplines.
- Candidates should be M.Sc. in Mathematics / Applied Physics / Applied Mathematics / Optics and Photonics / Instrumentation / Electronics will also be considered at IIA.
- Ph.D in Theoretical Computer Science: Candidate should be M.Sc./ M.E. / M.Tech. / M.C.A. in Computer Science and related disciplines and should be interested in the mathematical aspects of computer science.
For more details and information on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for JEST 2014:
- Applications for the JEST exam can be made online only.
- To apply online, applicants must create an account using a valid e-mail ID.
- To submit online application, applicants must login to the created account and complete the application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 300 (Rs 150 for SC/ST applicants).
For more details and information on how to apply, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for JEST 2014:
For details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Start date for online applications: Monday, November 11, 2013.
- Last date for online applications: Tuesday, December 10, 2013.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, February 16, 2014.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,