Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites applications for its own entrance exam towards its Master of Public Health, M.Sc. in Medical Physics and Post Basic Diploma courses in Nursing for the session commencing in January 2014. The JIPMER exam will be held on Sunday, December 22, 2013 at Puducherry only.
Paper Pattern for JIPMER Exam 2013 –
- The entrance examination is a paper based test administration.
- The entrance examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- The entrance examination will have 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) of single best response type.
- The duration of the test is one and half hours.
- Each answer with correct response will be given four marks and one mark shall be deducted for incorrect response.
- More than one answer indicated against the question will be deemed as incorrect response.
For moreinformation about JIPMER exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?