Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) invites applications for the entrance exam conducted for taking admission to 4 years and 6 months Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) programs in various disciplines for the session 2016.
Paper Pattern for JIPMER 2016:
Do you like this story?
- For MBBS Program:
- The pattern of JIPMER MBBS entrance examination is Physics: 60Q, Chemistry: 60Q, Biology: 60Q, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning: 10Q & English and Comprehension: 10Q.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded one mark.
- Zero mark will be given for the question not answered.
- There is no negative marking.
- All questions will be of one best/ correct response type having four alternatives.
- For MD/MS Programs:
- The entrance examination is common to all and consists of 250 MCQs and will cover all subjects. The Entrance Examination will be of the standard of MBBS Examination.
- Question paper consists of a total of 250 Questions distributed in: Basic Clinical Sciences - 100 Questions and Clinical Sciences- 150 Questions.
- There shall be only one paper of three hours duration consisting of 250 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- All questions will be of one best / correct response type having four alternatives.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect response and negative mark will be given.
- Each answer with correct response shall be awarded 4 marks.
- Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- Negative marks will be given for incorrect response.