The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala has announced the exam dates for Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical (KEAM), which will be conducted in April 2016. The KEAM engineering exam will be held on Monday, April 25, 2016 and Tuesday, April 26, 2016 and medical exam on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 and Thursday, April 28, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for KEAM 2016:
1) Medical & Allied Programs: Medical courses consist of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS and BSMS courses and allied courses consists of B.Sc. (Hons) Agriculture, B.Sc. (Hons) Forestry, BVSc. & AH and BFSc. courses.
- For MBBS, BDS, BSMS: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology put together, are eligible. In the absence of Biology, Biotechnology will be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
- For BAMS/BHMS: Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala, or examinations recognized equivalent thereto, with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together, are eligible. Biotechnology will not be considered as a subject for academic eligibility.
For more details and information on KEAM eligibility criteria, please click here.
Application Procedure for KEAM 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
Paper Pattern for KEAM 2016:
- KEAM entrance examinations for engineering and medical & allied courses will be conducted separately, each test with a relative weightage of 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in engineering entrance examination and in Biology, Chemistry & Physics for medical entrance examination.
- Papers for the Engineering Entrance Examination:
- Paper I - Physics & Chemistry
- Paper II – Mathematics
- Papers for the Medical Entrance Examination:
- Paper I - Chemistry & Physics
- Paper II – Biology
- Each paper for engineering and medical will be of two and a half hours duration.
For more details and information on KEAM paper pattern, please visit click here.
For moreinformation about KEAM 2016, please visit here.
Do you like this story?