KIIT University conducts computer-based online entrance examination Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Entrance Examination (KIITEE 2016) from Thursday, April 21, 2016 to Saturday, April 30, 2016. KIITEE is conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), 3 years lateral entry to B.Tech, dual degree B.Tech+Master of Technology (M.Tech), Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc), integrated Bachelor of Arts Bachelor of Law (B.A+LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration Bachelor of Law (BBA+LL.B), Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Law (B.Sc+LL.B), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Design (B.Des), Bachelor in Film and Television Production, Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch), 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech), 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Science (M.Sc), integrated Master of Mass Communication, Master of Law (LL.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs for the commencing session 2016.
Paper Pattern for KIITEE 2016:
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by
- clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- Candidates can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If candidates are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If candidates have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, they will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- Candidates can move between sections at their will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- Language of the questions will be in English. The questions will not be in any other language.
- In case candidates finish their test before allotted time, they will get a confirmation page which will give them two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case candidates want to review the answers in the remaining time they can do so, else they may complete the test and submit. Ensure that candidates click on submit as a sign of completion.