KIIT University conducts computer-based online entrance examination KIITEE 2014 from Thursday, April 24, 2014 to Saturday, May 03, 2014. KIITEE is conducted for taking admission toB.Tech, dual degree B.Tech-M.Tech in General & Biotechnology, B.Tech-MBA, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, integrated B.A LL.B/BBA LL.B/ B.Sc LL.B, BBA, integrated MCA, Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile), Bachelor in Film and Television Production, Bachelor of Architecture, B.Tech (Lateral Entry), MCA, M.Tech, M.Sc. (Biotechnology/Applied Microbiology) & M.Sc Nursing, LL.M and Ph.D programs. Language of the questions in KIITEE 2014 will be in English.The questions will not be in any other language.
Paper Pattern for KIITEE Exam 2014 –
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked green and the unanswered/skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks.
- There is negative marking. 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 minutes are over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
For moreinformation about KIITEE exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?