The Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges’ Association (KPPGCA) conducts the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT), which is a national level entrance test. The KMAT is held every year for taking admission to Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Applications (MCA) in the participating colleges in Karnataka.
KMAT 2015 is an MBA entrance exam for Karnataka State, which is conducted by Karnataka Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) and is going to be held on Sunday, July 26, 2015. The application process for the Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) has already started and candidates who are aiming to pursue MBA from any one of the top B-schools in Karnataka must have to qualify in the KMAT entrance exam.
How to Apply for KMAT 2015:
- Name : Write your Name as it appears in your School Leaving Certificate.
- Nativity : Tick the appropriate option to confirm your nativity If you do not belong to Karnataka state by either Birth or Domicile, please tick the option - Non-Karnataka candidate.
- Choice of Test Centre : Select your preferred test Centre city from the list of cities provided Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Gender : Tick the appropriate gender.
- Applying for : Tick the appropriate test for which you are appearing Failure to tick correctly will result in incorrect processing of your score.
- Date of Birth : Enter your Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format in the space provided.
- Stream : Tick against the stream in which you have obtained your graduation degree
- Address : 8.Write your complete postal mailing address including your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication, if any.
- Fees : DD should be made in favor of "KMAT 2015" and should be payable at Bangalore
- Candidates who are applying for either MBA or MCA have to prepare a DD of Rs 600/-
- Candidates who want to take up both the MBA and the MCA test will have to register for each test separately. Two separate Hall Tickets will be issued.
- Please make a photocopy of the application form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
For more details on How to apply click here
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
Do you like this story?