Law School Admission Test (LSAT) - India is a standardized test of reading and verbal reasoning skills designed by the USA based Law School Admission Council (LSAC) for use by law schools in India. The LSAT-India will be administered in 16 cities on Sunday, May 18, 2014. The LSAT-India is patterned after the world-renowned LSAT®. It is developed by testing professionals with advanced degrees in psychometrics, English, linguistics and logic.
Candidates, who are interested in taking admission to law programs in participating colleges for the commencing session 2014, can start filling the LSAT application form. Details regarding filling up the application procedure is given below -
How to Apply for LSAT Exam 2014 –
- Registration Fee: Rs. 3800/-
- Registration Window: Candidates can register for LSAT-India through online mode or by sending a demand draft. Registration windows are different for these modes.
- Online Registration - 12th November, 2013 to 30th April, 2014.
- Registration through demand draft/PO/banker's cheque - 12th November, 2013 to 28th April, 2014.
The demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque (favouring NCS Pearson India Pvt. Ltd., payable at New Delhi/ Noida) should reach to Pearson VUE, C/o Greenclouds, 6708, DLF Phase - IV, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122002 on or before 28th April, 2014 either by post or courier.
Note: Candidates should write “LSAT-India” at the bottom of the envelope.
LSAT-India Registration/Student Application Process:
- Register online for the LSAT-India entrance test by logging on to LSAT.formistry.com. The LSAT-India registration fee is INR 3800; the fee can be paid online or by a demand draft/pay order/banker's cheque. The candidate can also contact Pearson VUE at LSATIndia@pearson.com for more information. On completion of the registration, all candidates will get an LSAT-India registration number. Candidates will need to mention this LSAT-India registration number while submitting the application forms to the participating colleges.
- After obtaining the LSAT-India registration number, the candidate must download/obtain the application form from the participating college. The college admission application forms will require candidates to mention their LSAT-India registration number. Candidates must ensure that they write their LSAT-India registration number at the given place in the application form of the participating colleges.
- All registrants who complete the test registration, pay the test fee in a timely way, and follow published test rules may sit for the LSAT-India. It is the candidates' responsibility to understand the eligibility requirements of the participating law schools to which he/she is applying before deciding to register for the LSAT-India. If a candidate registers for the test and then determines that he/she is ineligible for admission to the intended law school, no test-fee refund will be available.
- Test scores of students writing the LSAT-India will be transmitted to the participating colleges (refer to participating colleges’ link for details).
For moreinformation about LSAT exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?