Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is conducted by the Centre for Management Services (CMS) of All India Management Association (AIMA) for admission into MBA and allied programs across India. MAT is usually conducted 4 times in a year in February, May, September and December. MAT exam is normally considered to be easier than other MBA entrance exams like CAT, XAT etc.
After registering for AIMA MAT, candidates can download their September MAT admit cards from AIMA website.
- All provisionally registered candidates both for paper based and computer based test can download their admit card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx by Friday, August 29, 2014.
- Specific admit card is generated both for the candidates opted for the paper based test and for the computer based test.
- Admit card contains candidate’s name, form no, roll no, test date, test time and test venue address. Candidate has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of computer based test.
- Candidates who have opted for computer based test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those candidates who do not select their slot upto 4 days before the computer based test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
- No separate admit card will be issued or dispatched.
Click here for more information on MAT registration
AIMA MAT Colleges -
MAT is necessary for admission into PGDM/equivalent programs offered by AIMA or other management institutes who participate in it. Check here for the list of B-Schools accepting MAT scores.
Do you like this story?