All India Management Association has announced the exam dates for Management Aptitude Test (MAT), which will be conducted in September 2012. The MAT paper based test will be held on Sunday, September 02, 2012 and computer test will be conducted on Saturday, September 8, 2012 onwards.
All India Management Aptitude Testing Service (AIMATS), New Delhi conducts the Management Aptitude Test (MAT) as the National Entrance Test for admission to MBA and equivalent programs of the various participating institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for MAT September 2012
- Candidates should have completed graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or equivalent recognized degree with 50% aggregate marks.
- Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
For further details on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for MAT September 2012
Candidate can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
- Obtain form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed branches of Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank, listed Study Centres of AIMA or from AIMA, New Delhi.
- Obtain crossed demand draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favor of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any bank. Register online at website www.aima-ind.org/matsept12 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
- Register online at website link www.aima-ind.org/matsept12 with credit card payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link.
Paper Pattern for MAT September 2012
For details on MAT 2012 paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last date for online registration: Monday, August 13, 2012.
- Last date for submission of filled in online registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: Thursday, August 16, 2012.
- Last date for submission of filled in registration forms at AIMA, New Delhi: Thursday, August 16, 2012.
- Paper based test date: Sunday, September 02, 2012.
- Computer based test date: Saturday, September 08, 2012 onwards.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google
For more details and information about MAT September, please visit here.
Do you like this story?