Management and Business- At a glance
Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives by the optimization of available resources. It involves planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization towards productivity. Management holds multiple connotations where logically, management can be attributed to every field, but generally, management is looked up as a career in corporate houses, hospitality industry etc. Management as a career has evolved over the years and now it is considered to be one of the most august profession where one can earn lot of regard and a handsome pay package. The field is perceived as an art which requires some intrinsic qualities of leadership and a manger is expected to usher his organization through any unprecedented circumstances based on a deep sense of articulation and discernment.
- Courses in management are offered mainly at undergraduate, postgraduate degree/diploma levels. A candidate can take up a management course in correspondence mode also .
- Generally, a 10+2 pass candidate can pursue the undergraduate management degree (BBA, BBS, BBM, etc).
- For post graduation course (MBA), a graduate in any field is eligible. If you want to get Management positions then MBA Degree is gate pass for you because MBA syllabus gives you knowledge that you need in order to a victorious Managers
- Courses at post graduation level are mainly offered with a specialization in the specific field.
- There is also Executive MBA programme, offered to working professionals.
- In the field of management, one is offered courses of hospitality management, event management, business management, hospital management, sports management, media management and much more.
- Management courses are available for almost every kind of known organized business.
- Management aspirants are taught to plan, organize, lead, monitor etc.
- If you are a real people person with flexibility and excellent communication & managing skills then a career in management is a wonderful platform to take over the world.
- At present, career in management education is a highest demand because it is business oriented and there is huge scope for these professionals due to a healthy economic growth over a decade
- After completing a course in the field of management, you can start own business or can aspire to work at managerial and executive levels in corporate houses and multinational companies.
- For working professionals, part-time diploma/certificate course in management can enhance their chances to climb the ladder of hierarchy in their job
- A management degree can also get you a better job in the government sector like cost and finance management
- After doing a course in management, one can expect a salary around Rs10000, at the beginning stage.
- An MBA degree holder can be offered up to Rs 25000 in the beginning, at multinational companies.
- Remuneration in the field of management largely depends on the organization structure and nature of work
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?
Related Question and Answer
I want to do MBA 2years distance course under any university any college. I am B.A(H) ...
On Distance MBA,
13 hours ago
, 4 answers
Although sometimes considered to be the poorer cousin of regular college programmes, IIMT Studies comes as a blessing to students who want to study further while continuing with jobs or who might not be able to...
I have intersted in your college studies ,please your college admission producere send ...
On Indian School of Mines,
1 day ago
, 1 answers
SRIJAN CONSULTANCY (+91 9916248863), BANGALORE provides you the best opportunity to grab the seats of your desired choice. We will provide you the best colleges in your lowest minimum budget through...
I want to do mba in international marketing or operation management. Suggest me the better ...
On Distance MBA,
1 day ago
, 1 answers
The experience of my association with IIMT was to say the least awesome. The flexibility offered was excellent especially for me as I was attempting my exams from Delhi. Kudos to IIMT Studies. Looking forward...
I am working so i wud like to know if i can do studies of tourism management from delhi ...
On School of Tourism & Hotel Management, Uttarakhand Open University,
3 days ago
, Be the first to answer
Give details regarding fees for regular mba also give details about distance mba
On Institute of Business Management Studies, Mumbai (IBMS-M),
4 days ago
, 1 answers
Dear Shubham, Thank you for writing to us. For details regarding admission to Institute of Business Management Studies (IBMS), Navi Mumbai, refer below: http://www.minglebox.com/colle.....