Management is the act of getting people together to accomplish desired goals and objectives by the optimization of available resources. It involves planning, organizing, staffing, leading or directing, and controlling an organization towards productivity. Management holds multiple connotations where logically, management can be attributed to every field, but generally, management is looked up as a career in corporate houses, hospitality industry etc. Management as a career has evolved over the years and now it is considered to be one of the most august profession where one can earn lot of regard and a handsome pay package. The field is perceived as an art which requires some intrinsic qualities of leadership and a manger is expected to usher his organization through any unprecedented circumstances based on a deep sense of articulation and discernment.
- Courses in management are offered mainly at undergraduate, postgraduate degree/diploma levels. A candidate can take up a management course in correspondence mode also .
- Generally, a 10+2 pass candidate can pursue the undergraduate management degree (BBA, BBS, BBM, etc).
- For post graduation course (MBA), a graduate in any field is eligible. If you want to get Management positions then MBA Degree is gate pass for you because MBA syllabus gives you knowledge that you need in order to a victorious Managers
- Courses at post graduation level are mainly offered with a specialization in the specific field.
- There is also Executive MBA programme, offered to working professionals.
- In the field of management, one is offered courses of hospitality management, event management, business management, hospital management, sports management, media management and much more.
- Management courses are available for almost every kind of known organized business.
- Management aspirants are taught to plan, organize, lead, monitor etc.
- If you are a real people person with flexibility and excellent communication & managing skills then a career in management is a wonderful platform to take over the world.
- At present, career in management education is a highest demand because it is business oriented and there is huge scope for these professionals due to a healthy economic growth over a decade
- After completing a course in the field of management, you can start own business or can aspire to work at managerial and executive levels in corporate houses and multinational companies.
- For working professionals, part-time diploma/certificate course in management can enhance their chances to climb the ladder of hierarchy in their job
- A management degree can also get you a better job in the government sector like cost and finance management
- After doing a course in management, one can expect a salary around Rs10000, at the beginning stage.
- An MBA degree holder can be offered up to Rs 25000 in the beginning, at multinational companies.
- Remuneration in the field of management largely depends on the organization structure and nature of work
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,