Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Maharashtra is conducting Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) for admission to two years full time postgraduate degree courses in MBA/MMS and PGDBM/PGDM in the Government, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided Institutes in the Maharashtra State. The admission to the management courses is centralized and covered under Centralized Admission Process (CAP) carried out by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra.
Candidates, who are interested in taking admission to above mentioned programs for the commencing session 2014, can start filling the MAH-CET application form. Details regarding filling up the application procedure is given below -
How to Apply for MAH CET Exam 2014 –
- It is mandatory for all aspiring candidates to register and confirm the online application form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2014 at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014.
- Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid at any Axis Bank branches in cash through e-challan as per schedule during the working hours of the respective branches.
- The candidate can also do online payment of the fees by internet payment, credit card/ debit card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
- No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
- Applications sent by post/courier etc., to ARCs/DTE office will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be made.
- It should be noted that no documents are required to be submitted at this stage. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of document verification stage at ARC as per the notified schedule.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A)), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department and valid Non Creamy Layer certificate except SC, ST candidates at the time of verification of documents at ARC.
For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/ Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates
For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
- The candidate has to submit and confirm the online application form for MAH-CET through candidate login by himself/herself from the place convenient to him/her. It is not required to report to ARC for confirmation.
- Candidate can avail the facility available at ARC for confirmation of application form. For availing the facility of ARC candidates are required to pay Rs. 50/- in cash as facilitation fee to ARC.
- All ARC’s shall remain open on all days excluding holidays and Sundays for submission and confirmation of application form during the schedule.
- The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2014. Please refer the website or contact the office of the Joint Director of Technical Education, Regional Offices or ARCs or contact on helpline numbers 022-30233444/45/46 for further information.
For moreinformation about MAH CET exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?