Society for Research & Development in Education (SRDE), Delhi conducts the all India level common entrance test National Aptitude Test (NAT). SRDE has announced the exam dates for National Aptitude Test (NAT), which will be conducted in May 2012. The NAT entrance exam will be held on Sunday, May 20, 2012.
NAT is an all India level common entrance test. The entrance test is available for students at the undergraduate (NAT-UG) and the postgraduate (NAT-PG) levels for fulfilling entrance test requirements of different universities & higher education institutions on a common platform and thereby enabling candidates to access admission option to various professional, vocational, management and allied programs.
NAT Test scores are required for getting admission in the different Institutions registered with SAHEI.
How to Apply for NAT 2012
- Candidates who are willing to take the NAT-UG and NAT-PG 2012 bulletin along with the registration form can be obtained on cash payment of Rs. 650 from:
- Select Syndicate bank branches
- NAT 2012 forms are also available from the Additional forms Sales Outlets: Click here for details.
- By sending crossed demand draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favor of "SRDE's Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI)" payable at New Delhi to : “SRDE-SAHEI, A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi – 110 085 (India) Phone: 011-27945852, 27948146”. Request for bulletin-cum-registration form must reach the above address latest by April, 30, 2012 and the duly completed application form must be received by the last date of receipt of form (i.e.30th April 2012).
- The candidates may procure the NAT information bulletin for Rs. 650 only and should fill up the enclosed OMR registration form for NAT-UG or NAT-PG as the case may be.
- The specimen registration form for NAT duly filled in with the data of a specimen candidate is enclosed in the NAT form. Please send the filled-in registration form at an early date, so that it reaches the NAT’s office at “SAHEI, A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi-110085” on or before April 30, 2012.
- SAHEI will not be responsible for any postal delay or non-receipt of Bulletin and the application form by the last date. The completed Registration form can be mailed by affixing necessary postal stamps by ordinary post or by any other mode /manner (Speed Post, Registered Post, Courier Mail) etc.
- The application from can also be downloaded from the official site. For side 1 click here and for side 2 click here and sent to SAHEI with a demand draft for Rs.750/- drawn in favor of "SRDE's Association of Higher Education Institutions (SAHEI)" payable at New Delhi to :SRDE-SAHEI, A-1/4, Sector-8, Rohini, Delhi – 110 085 (India) Phone: 011-27945852, 27948146.
- Along with the Registration Form, no certificate or document should be sent.
- Change of Test Center is not allowed
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information on NAT, please visit here.