National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) is the gateway exam for admission to Bachelor of Architecture courses offered by the all recognized institutions all over India. The council of Architecture has announced the entrance exam dates for NATA 2013 which will be conducting from March to August.
The admission to Bachelor of Architecture will be done through the NATA entrance test score. The NATA entrance follows the single window system.
How to Apply for NATA 2013
Candidates who want apply for NATA entrance test can get the NATA information brochure (including registration form) is available for sale at a price of Rs. 1000, which includes NATA test fees, at the designated branches of "Axis Bank" given in the brochure.
- Please follow the process given below to obtain the information brochure application form for NATA 2013:
- Download and print the blank challan to be used to pay money in Axis Bank.
- Approach any of the designated branches of "Axis Bank". The list of branches of Axis Bank is given in the official site.
- Fill in the challan and pay the test fee of Rs. 1000 at the branch.
- Take the stamped challan to the designated counter in the branch and request for NATA 2013 brochure application form.
- Take the copy of the challan and the filled application form to the test center designated for NATA 2013. List of the test centers are displayed on the official website.
- Submit the challan copy, filled application form and the necessary documents to the test center coordinator for registration for NATA 2013
- The test center coordinator will verify the documents and enter the form into the NATA system and issue you an appointment voucher.
It is compulsory to bring the stamped copy of the bank challan along with the application form. If copy of bank challan is not submitted to the Test Center Coordinator, your form will not be accepted.
Documents required for Registration:
- Std. X or equivalent exam mark list - attested copy
- One recent passport size color photograph, to be pasted on the registration form
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate - attested copy
- Valid email address
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Google+
For more details and information on NATA exam, please visit here.
Do you like this story?