ouncil of Architecture (COA) has announced the exam dates for National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA-2013) to be conducted in March 2013. The NATA 2013 entrance exam will be held on Wednesday, March 20, 2013.
NATA measures the aptitude of the applicant for specific field of study, i.e. Architecture. The test measures drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability that have been acquired over a long period of time and that are related to specific field of study, i.e. Architecture.
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2013
- Any candidates having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA.
- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 or equivalent examination from recognized board/University with mathematics as one of the subject with minimum of 50% marks can apply for NATA entrance test.
- Candidates should have 10+3 diploma (any stream) recognized by central/state governments with minimum of 50% can appear for NATA.
Application Procedure for NATA 2013
Candidates who want apply for NATA entrance test can get the NATA information brochure (including registration form) is available for sale at a price of Rs. 1000, which includes NATA test fees, at the designated branches of "Axis Bank" given in the brochure.
For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for NATA 2013
- The NATA entrance test paper consists of two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
- Drawing Test:NATA drawing test is the two hour paper where candidates has to attempt three questions.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:The NATA aesthetic sensitivity test is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions.
- There is no negative marking in the aesthetic sensitivity test.
- Time allotted to answer the question is between 40 and 120 seconds depending upon the question.
For more details and information on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
NATA Exam Dates: Nata Test shall commence from 20th March, 2013 and can be given on any working day until further communication at the designated Test Centres. However, some test centres may open late or stop conducting tests even before this date. Please check with the centre before you go for registration.
For frequent updates you can share with your friends,