National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) 2013 Results are expected to be declared in the month of August, 2013 by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA). Candidates, who are going to appear for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA).
Check here for more updates on NATA 2013.
NATA Exam 2013:
NATA is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture for admission to B.Arch degree courses. NATA is being conducted in terms of the provisions laid down under Council of Architecture (Minimum Standards of Architectural Education) regulations.
- The NATA entrance test paper consists of two parts. A paper based drawing test for two hours and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The test measures aptitude of the candidate through two sections a paper based section for drawing and computer based section for aesthetic sensitivity.
- Drawing Test:NATA drawing test is the two hour paper where candidates has to attempt three questions.
- Aesthetic Sensitivity Test:The NATA aesthetic sensitivity test is computer based test where candidate has to answer 40 multiple choice questions.
- There is no negative marking in the aesthetic sensitivity test.
- Time allotted to answer the question is between 40 and 120 seconds depending upon the question
Top Search Keywords: NATA 2013 Exam Results, NATA 2013 Results, NATA Exam Results
Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for more updates...
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,