National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) is conducting Joint Entrance Exam (JEE) for admission to first year B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program for the session commencing in 2016. The program involves in-depth laboratory work for students to acquire required knowledge and skill standards in the operational areas of food production, food & beverage service, front office operation and housekeeping. It also provide managerial inputs in hotel accountancy, food safety & quality, human resource management, facility planning, financial management, strategic management, tourism marketing and tourism management. The NCHMCT JEE 2016 will be held on Saturday, April 30, 2016.
How to Apply for NCHM JEE 2016:
Candidates can apply online.
- Step 1: New Candidate to Create Log In (New Log In):
- Fill the details to create New Log In. You must have a valid email ID for applying online.
- Press the button “Submit”. Once the information filled here will not be changed.
- The confirmation for the registration will also be sent on your email entered.
Note: Kindly note the Email-ID and Date of birth as filled by you will be used to login to the website to fill the online application form.
- Essential documents to be made ready:
- Valid email id (the email should be valid for at least 1 year)
- Personal and Educational qualification details
- Image of scanned photograph in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Image of scanned signature in jpg / jpeg format and size should not exceed 50 KB
- Demand Draft of requisite amount ( 800/- for General/OBC categories and 400 for SC/ST/PD
- categories drawn in favour of 'NCHMCT' payable at Noida/Delhi in case making payment DD. Or
- Debit / Credit Card details in case making online payment.
- Step 2: Already Logged In candidate log in to complete the process of filling online application form (Log In to your account):
- Action 1: Fill Application (Click on the button to fill application form):
- Fill the details on the online application form. Since your eligibility will be screened based on the information furnished by you, you are required to exercise sufficient care to correctly furnish the details of your qualification, etc.
- While filling the application form online, please save the information by clicking the button “Save”.
- In case you wish to edit any information you can do that by log in again using Email-ID and Date of birth and after editing the information, make sure to save the information by clicking the button “Save”.
- Action 2: Uploading images
- Action 3: Make Payment:
- There are two options available for payment of application fee as given below:
- Payment through Debit Card / Credit Card:
- Payment through Demand Draft: Make demand draft in favour of “'NCHMCT” payable at Noida/Delhi of applicable application fee (Rs. 800/- for general/OBC categories and 400 for SC/ST/PWD categories).The details of the demand draft are to be filled in the online application form.
- Candidates applying through demand draft are required to send the printout of the Application Form, duly completed in all respect, along with demand draft to JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology, A-34, Institutional Area, Sector – 62 Noida (UP) - 201309.
- Action 4: Print Application: Candidate can view the by clicking the button “Action 4: View Application” and can take print out of the same for their record.
For more details about paper pattern for NCHM JEE 2016, please click here.
Do you like this story?