NCHMCT JEE 2012 Exam Results are declared. Candidates, who have appeared for the exam, can check their Results on the official website of National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
- All India merit list of candidates shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in the JEE Written Test. In case candidates secure equal marks, the merit will be determined as under;
- Candidate securing higher marks in English component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of candidates securing equal marks in JEE, as well as in English component of JEE, then the
- candidate securing higher marks in Service Aptitude Component of JEE shall rank higher,
- In case of tie in (i) and (ii) above, the candidate older in age shall rank higher.
Check here for more updates on NCHMCT JEE 2012.
NCHMCT JEE Exam 2012:
The NCHMCT JEE entrance exam will be held on Saturday, April 28, 2012. NCHMCT JEE 2012 is a single-level examination which is conducted to provide admission into 3 yrs B.Sc. in hospitality & hotel administration of its affiliated institutes. The NCHMCT JEE exam paper consists of 200 questions in total and the duration for the exam last for 3hrs.
NCHMCT JEE 2012 Results will be announced soon... Stay tuned to Minglebox.com for updates...
Top Search Keywords: NCHMCT JEE 2012 Exam Results, NCHMCT JEE Exam Results 2012, NCHMCT JEE 2012 Entrance Exam Results, NCHMCT JEE Entrance Exam Results 2012, NCHMCT JEE 2012 Results, NCHMCT JEE Results 2012, NCHMCT JEE 2012 Entrance Exam, NCHMCT JEE 2012.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Do you like this story?
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google