National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) has announced the exam dates for All India NCHMCT Joint Entrance Exam (NCHMCT JEE 2013) exam which will be conducted in the month of April 2013. The NCHMCT JEE entrance exam was held on Saturday, April 27, 2013.
NCHMCT JEE is an entrance exam conducted for taking admission to Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Hospitality and Hotel Administration program for the commencing session 2013-14.
Eligibility Criteria for NCHMCT JEE 2013
- A pass in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in JEE 2013 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of counseling or at the time of admission or latest by 30-09-2013.
For more details and inforamtion on eligibility criteria, please visit their official website.
Application Procedure for NCHMCT JEE 2013
- Candidates can apply online.
- Payment can be through credit card/debit card (Approved by Master/Visa)
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of 900/- for General/OBC categories and 450 for SC/ST/PD categories.
For more details and inforamtion on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Paper Pattern for NCHMCT JEE 2013
For details and inforamtion on paper pattern, please visit their official website.
- Last Date for receipt of filled-in form: Monday, April 15, 2013.
- Date of written exam (JEE): Saturday, April 27, 2013.
- Result declaration date: 2nd week of May, 2013.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
For more details and information about NCHMCT JEE, please visit here.