AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) will be conducting entrance exam for National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test (NEET) MDS (NEET MDS 2013) for admission into Postgraduate MDS courses in Dental colleges across the country commencing in the session 2013. Through this exam one can seek entry to Dental course imparted at the institute. Candidates who want to take admission under All India Institute of Medical Sciences must have to clear the entrance exam conducted by the institute.
In order to score well in the entrance exam candidates must make sure they go through the paper pattern which is specially designed by the institute for the exam.
Paper Pattern for NEET MDS 2013 –
- The syllabus for the National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test for admission to the MDS courses shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations, 2007 as amended from time to time.
- There will be only one paper of 3 hours duration (10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M.) containing 200 MCQs consisting of Basic Sciences, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
- The questions will be single answer objective type.
- Each answer with correct answer shall be awarded four marks.
- One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Zero mark will be given for the questions not answered.
- More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will be negatively marked.
Conduct of Examination –
- The examination will be conducted at various centers on Sunday, the 13th January, 2013 from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
- Candidates should report at the allotted centre of examination at 8.30 A.M. No. candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall after 9.55 A.M. Important: Candidates are advised not to bring their own pens to the examination centre as it will be provided by the institute to each candidate before the commencement of the examination.
- No candidate should carry any textual material, printed or written, bits of papers or any other material except the Admit Card (without envelope) inside the hall. If a candidate is found to be copying/ conversing with other candidates/to have in his/her possession papers, notes or books, he/she shall be disqualified from taking this examination and the next one or two such examinations according to the nature of offence and its intimation will be sent to the DCI/State Dental Council and the concerned dental college for necessary action.
- After distribution of Question booklet, candidates must immediately ensure that they have received complete question booklet. Subsequent representation will not be entertained. PG Diploma Course, as applied. Subsequent representation will not be entertained.
- Candidates shall maintain silence and attend to their papers only. Any disturbance in the examination hall shall be deemed as misbehavior and the candidate shall forfeit the right to continue to write in the examination. The decision of the Centre Superintendent shall be final and conclusive.
- Do not carry cellular phones, pendrive, memory card, pagers, calculators etc. while coming to Examination Centre; these are strictly prohibited in the Examination Centre.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,