IGNOU admission Procedure forcandidates who are looking for Distance MBA program at IGNOU can get the application forms along with the prospectus are available in IGNOU offices (regional centers & study centers) and on the official university website – www.ignou.ac.in. The handbook along with the application form & OPENMAT sample test papers can be obtained from the university headquarters at Maidan Garhi, NewDelhi.The downloaded application form can be submitted along with the program fee through Demand Draft / Cash in favour of the “IGNOU” payable at the Regional Centre.
For online IGNOU MBA admissions, modes of payment can be in three forms, Credit Cards, Cash challan and Bank Drafts. Make the set of the following documents and send the set of documents to the concerned Regional Centre.
The steps that need to be followed are:
- Print out of the filled online application form with auto generated Application Form Number with your two photographs affixed and duly signed.
- If payment mode Bank Draft/Cash Challan, then on the back of Demand Draft/Challan Copy please fill the following details : Your name, Auto generated Control Number given by IGNOU , Program applied.
- Certificates in support of your educational qualification(s)
- Experience Certificate wherever required.
- Category Certificate for SC/ST/PH/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Kashmiri Migrant/War Widow candidates where required.
- Age Certificate wherever required.
Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category. OR
Bachelor's degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretary ship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.
Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Program conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.
Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of managerial/ supervisory/ professional experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the entrance test. For more information log on to IGNOU.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,