Candidates interested in joining for Distance MBA program at Maharshi Dayanand University (MDU) can get the Information Brochure containing application Form from the In charge - Publication Cell, M.D. University, Rohtak either in person or on payment as per the cost in cash or by post by sending a request along with a Bank Draft as per the required amount. The cost of the application varies for SC/BC candidates. The application form can also be downloaded from the official website.
Candidates can also walk-in into the study center of Maharshi Dayanand University, and get spot admission in the course after completing all formalities related to admission. Candidates are asked to submit the required fees, detailed marks card of the previous passing exam, character certificate, migration certificate, Certificate(s)/Affidavit supporting claims for reservation, if any and other formalities. Once all the requisite steps in the admission process are followed, candidate will be granted admission in the course.
Please adhere to the following Pointers -
- The candidates are advised to read the Information Brochure carefully before filling the Application Form.
- Candidates shall present all the required certificates /documents/testimonials in original to the admission committee for verification, and give one set of attested copies of all such certificates/documents/testimonials. The admission committee will check the eligibility of the candidate.
- The Bank Drafts should be drawn in favor of the Finance Officer, M.D. University,Rohtak payable at State Bank of India, MDU Branch (Code 4734), Rohtak.
- The candidate must fill up the Application carefully in duplicate and OMR sheet in his/her own legible handwriting as per instructions given in the Information Brochure and send it under registered post with a superscription ‘Application for admission to (name of the program)’ on the envelope or submit it personally and take a receipt thereof so as to reach the University on or before the last dates at the addresses given in the last column i.e. 7th column of the above.
- Application received after last date and time will not be entertained. The University does not take any responsibility for delay or loss of Application in postal transit. No correspondence on this subject will be entertained.
- The candidates are advised to submit their Applications complete in all respects as incomplete Applications are liable to be rejected.
- If the last date for receipt of applications falls on a holiday or that day is declared holiday by the University, the next working day will be considered as the last date for the purpose. However, the timings will remain unchanged.
- Attested recent passport size photographs must be affixed on the Application at all the earmarked places.
- The candidates claiming the benefit of reservation shall submit a certificate to this effect from the competent authority can refer to Appendices C to L for instructions and formats of certificates.
- Change in category, once opted for the purpose of admission, will not be allowed. The category filled in the Application for admission shall be the base for this purpose.
- Attach two self-addressed and duly stamped envelopes, one self-addressed and duly stamped Acknowledgment Card, and two duly filled Address Slips to the Application Form.
Eligibility criteria for Distance MBA Program
Candidates who have passed Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in any discipline from this university or through any other recognized university/students who have passed the final examination conducted by the institute of chartered accountants of India or equivalent or Institute of company Secretaries of India or equivalent or Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or equivalent.For more information log on to Maharshi Dayanand University.
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?