Admission Process at University Business School (UBS), Punjab University
- All the admissions at UBS, Punjab University are made strictly on the basis of merit.
- All provisionally eligible candidates shall take Common Admission Test (CAT-2012) conducted by IIM.
- The group discussion and personal interview of the short-listed candidates will be held at University Business School, Punjab University Regional Centre, Ludhiana. The number of candidates to be called for group discussion and personal interview on the basis of merit in CAT – 2012.
- Final merit list of all the candidates called and appeared for GD & PI will be prepared category wise on the basis of their combined score in the CAT-2012, group discussion and personal interview.
Admission Process at University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University
For Indian Nationals:
Admission to the University School of Open Learning (USOL), Punjab University is open to any Indian national who resides in any part of India or temporarily stays in a foreign country and who satisfies the admission requirements.
For Foreign Nationals
- Foreign nationals, who are working in the foreign missions in India and their dependents residing with them, are required to obtain eligibility certificate from the Registrar, Punjab University before submitting the application form.Studentswho have completed other courses from Punjab University are allowed to complete the courses while staying in their respective countries.
- A candidate whose result has been declared late by the Punjab University can seek admissions within 10 working days of the communication of the Results.
- A candidate who has passed the course conducted by another university/college affiliated to another university in India, under specific authorization by the university concerned, will be allowed to migrate to USOL, Punjab University in the 2nd year/3rd year class of the respective course on the condition that they will have to clear all the deficient subjects.
Click here to know more about Punjab University
For Frequent updates you can share with your friends,
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter and Google+
Do you like this story?